1. Receiving inquiries from customers and handle, follow-up them.
2. Identify the training requirements of our clients.
3. Supervise the training programs.
a. Education and experience required
1- High qualified is required
2- English Language (very good)
b. Skills required.
1. Proficiency in skills and applications and uses of the computer and search online.
2. High capabilities in contact and communication with customers.
c. Work Location
Work will be in our branches (Egypt – Dubai)
• Preferably residents of Giza.
• Age not more than 30 years.
Sabra Legal Training Institute is currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals to be part of this exciting opportunity to shape its structure. The company offers great positions to work in a dynamic and energetic organization that addresses areas that are of strategic importance to its future.
Job Role: Administration
Company Industry: Training Provider Center
Your CV should be sent by 31 December 2014 to:[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط][ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]